Rhymes With Fuchsia

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Today's Ten on Tuesday is New Year's resolutions, but I already did five of those, more or less, and I'm not quite ready to expand the list. So I'm going to flip today's and next week's.

Ten Best Moments of the Year
  1. Celebrating St. Distaff's Day at the Westford Museum. It's a lovely event, and all spinners are welcome. (Next year's event will be January 4 from 1 to 5. Hope to see you there!)
  2. Celebrating my birthday at SPA. (I plan to go again in 2009. Hope to see you there!)
  3. Celebrating Taz's 14th birthday.
  4. Celebrating Miss B's 12th birthday.
  5. Attending Miss B's ballet recital.
  6. Acquiring Wendy. (I have to admit I haven't spun on her in quite a while. Time to get reacquainted.)
  7. Acquiring a new camera, and practicing on every flower I met.
  8. Visiting Canada. (I could have done this whole list with moments from our Rangeley trip, but Canada was noteworthy for being gorgeous and environmentally friendly, and because it was Miss B's first time there.)
  9. Barack Obama's election. (Ha! Got at least one historic event on the list. And quickly returning to my own mundane concerns...)
  10. Getting published in Knitty.
Hmm. Not a bad year overall.

2 Comments:

  • Great list! Being published would be amazing - if only I could design...

    By Blogger Carol, at 8:30 AM  

  • Not a bad year at all! Here's to an even better one in 2009!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home