Rhymes With Fuchsia

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Impressionist Photography

Miss B got a new camera for Christmas. It's maybe three inches square, and I have no idea how many megapixels it can cram into its tiny body. Not many, is my guess.

It is, however, infinitely better than no camera at all, which is what I cleverly took with me to this afternoon's St. Distaff's Day spinning bee at the Westford Museum.


Here Julia tries to tame Cece's antique and recalcitrant wheel. Nice sock.


I think this one is positively Monetesque. From left to right, the legs of Lynne, Julie, me and Julia. The lack of faces is not Miss B's fault: I asked her for a picture of Cece's wheel, and the camera's limitations are such that you can have either wheels or faces, but not both.

Anyhow, we had a great time. The company was excellent, and I made noticeable progress on the Eternal Bobbin, which might have something to do with having gotten in significant spinning time twice in one week. What a concept.

4 Comments:

  • Thanks for the photos Ms. B! How did I not know about this gathering?

    By Blogger Danielle, at 10:54 PM  

  • It was good to see you there!

    By Blogger Julie, at 7:03 AM  

  • Great to see all the spinning going on! WOuld love to chat with you sometime feel free to contact me.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and given me a feeling of not being alone!

    By Blogger soapy, at 11:04 AM  

  • Nice Photos, Miss B. Photos always perk up a blog.

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home