Rhymes With Fuchsia

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Scenes from a Sunday


After knitting this morning I took the camera for a walk, as I often do. Friday's ice storm took down a lot of trees, which took a lot of power lines with them; I think a few places just got their power back. But it also did this. It would be nice if we could have one without the other.


I met this lovely white dog and her owner. I asked him if I could take her picture, and he laughed and said sure, she was a ham. Which indeed she proved to be.


Later Miss B and I went to the Christmas concert given by Grant's choral group. We arrived just in time to see the steeple lit up by the sunset. They sang Mozart's Missa Brevis in F and Vesperae Solennes de Confessore. I do so love Mozart. Grant had the bass solo in the Vespers, and acquitted himself excellently as usual (in my humble and objective opinion).

4 Comments:

  • Beautiful pictures. I so love New England, despite the nasty weather slaps.

    By Blogger Laurie, at 7:07 AM  

  • Such eye-candy. And I want to spin that dog.

    Bravo, Grant!

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:34 AM  

  • Why does it always seem that the prettiest weather is the hardest to live with?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 PM  

  • Aw, I love that dog!

    By Blogger Danielle, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home