Rhymes With Fuchsia

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Taking It To The Bank


The lovely and multitasking Tracy took the opportunity of a visit to the bank to make some progress on her sock. Here we see her knitting while waiting for the bank dude to return from wherever bankers disappear to indefinitely after saying "wait here, I'll be right back." The small yet noble and valiant handknit sock-in-progress was made for just such occasions. Yay, Tracy!

If you haven't yet entered the contest, you have until tomorrow midnight EST.

Tracy neglected to fill me in on the gorgeous scarf and legwear she is sporting, but Solomon in all his glory was not thus arrayed. Heck, Solomon probably didn't even know how to knit.

7 Comments:

  • I do the same thing: knitting in lines and just waiting in general.

    Knit on!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 PM  

  • Yay Tracy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 PM  

  • I'll be taking pictures tonight to replace the ones that were erased off my camera from last week!

    By Blogger Jena, at 8:39 AM  

  • Yay Tracy! Who took the picture?

    Solomon had handmaidens to do the knitting. He might have done better if he had done his own knitting.

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:13 AM  

  • I was going to do a bank picture, but RR wouldn't take it. He kept muttering stuff that sounded like, "robbery" and "suspicious activity" while refusing to look at me ;o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 PM  

  • Good for Tracy.

    My picture is up now, Lucia. It is proof positive of my high esteem for you .... I wouldn't normally post a picture that makes me look as though I have more chins than a sumo wrestler.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 6:20 AM  

  • Oh, bummer--I seem to have missed the deadline.

    I might just send you a photo ANYWAY. Because I CAN.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home