Rhymes With Fuchsia

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Kissing The Sky

The weather has gone totally nuts. I would have had this post up sooner, but I just had to go sit on the back deck and knit while the sun went down. It was at least 70 degrees today. We had about an inch of snow a week or so ago, long gone of course, and that's been the total for the season so far. Meanwhile, places like Albuquerque keep getting walloped.


I started a new red scarf in the same alpaca yarn as the first one. It's a simple rib pattern, some of them twisted, some not. Rather like my thought processes. I'll have the pattern up soon.

5 Comments:

  • This weather really is crazy! I'm loving it, though :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 PM  

  • Albuquerque? Yeah, I feel bad for them! Bwahahahaha. It's been SO fantastic here. I like what you have growing in your trees.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 PM  

  • The weather sure is crazy up there! Next thing you know, it will be snowing in Florida;)

    By Blogger Carol, at 8:35 PM  

  • Oh I envy you, even while I worry about the abnormality of it all. The red scarf against the blue BLUE sky is so lovely! knit on!

    By Blogger roxie, at 6:49 PM  

  • Whew. I'm sorry I missed it. We flew into winter, snow horizontal against the plane's windows. I don't think the body does well with sudden cold.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home