Rhymes With Fuchsia

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

DSC09888

Carole suggested that we devote November Thursdays to blogging what we're thankful for, and I'm thankful that she had such a great idea in the first place and that we're doing it again. As usual, I hardly know where to begin: I am truly blessed, we are truly blessed, and I'm thankful for blessings large and small every day. So today I'll do three knitting-related ones. I am thankful for:
  1. Time to knit.
  2. Friends to knit with.
  3. A home to store my yarn in come home to.
What are you thankful for today?

1 Comments:

  • I am grateful for a warm dry house with a warm loving husband inside. I am grateful that I am not pregnant, and no one is shooting at me. I am grateful that I have access to the internet and all my wonderful blog buddies.

    By Blogger roxie, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home