Rhymes With Fuchsia

Monday, November 01, 2010

It's Hip to Make Squares


Don't say I didn't warn you: I am all about the squares until Sunday, and there will be square puns. I finished another square in Twin Rib (blocking will happen), bringing my total to 11 (I think: it might be 12), and started another one in one of my go-to square patterns, Seeded Rib Check from Barbara Walker's second treasury. It's amazing what can happen just with combinations and variations of k3, p1. I find squares the perfect excuse for trying out Walker patterns, the dirt-simple-yet-great-looking knit-purl combos in the first chapters of her first two books. What can I tell you? I am easily entertained.

So, you want to encourage me in all this rectitude, don't you? Of course you do. Here's that link again. Go ahead, encourage me. It could increase my efforts geometrically.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home