Rhymes With Fuchsia

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Six on Sunday

Looking back on 2008, I've been realizing that it really had a lot of good moments — so many, in fact, that ten is not enough. Here, therefore, are another six.
  1. Celebrating Grant's 50th birthday.
  2. Hearing Grant sing his own composition at his choral group's pops concert.
  3. Any of several times Grant and I went out to dinner, having found a sitter very easily because there's now one in our very own house. (She's not yet checked out on feeding, and we don't go too far or for too long, but a built-in sitter is a great luxury.)
  4. Five pounds of white chocolate.
  5. Costumed llamas.
  6. The other day, having just accomplished it yet again, Grant asked me, "What would life be like if I couldn't make you laugh?" I don't know, and I don't think I want to find out. Since he's still got it after 30-odd years, odds are good that 2009 will have plenty of risible moments. I sure hope so.
The computer appears to be fixed, by the way, touch wood, and the pie and the soup are both yummy.

2 Comments:

  • Have a good trip, and a happy new year, and merry christmas and happy solstice and all kinds of good!

    By Blogger Liz, at 3:25 AM  

  • And what would life be like if you didn't make him laugh as well? Finding a mate with a compatable sense of humor is, as Martha would say, "a good thing."

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home