Six on Sunday
Looking back on 2008, I've been realizing that it really had a lot of good moments — so many, in fact, that ten is not enough. Here, therefore, are another six.
- Celebrating Grant's 50th birthday.
- Hearing Grant sing his own composition at his choral group's pops concert.
- Any of several times Grant and I went out to dinner, having found a sitter very easily because there's now one in our very own house. (She's not yet checked out on feeding, and we don't go too far or for too long, but a built-in sitter is a great luxury.)
- Five pounds of white chocolate.
- Costumed llamas.
- The other day, having just accomplished it yet again, Grant asked me, "What would life be like if I couldn't make you laugh?" I don't know, and I don't think I want to find out. Since he's still got it after 30-odd years, odds are good that 2009 will have plenty of risible moments. I sure hope so.