Rhymes With Fuchsia

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Saturday Sky: After the Storm


I hardly ever post a sky picture on the day I took it, but this is an exception. After a storm that left us with much less snow than forecast ended around noon, the sky got brighter as the day went on. Hardly any snow was left on the trees by sunset. Tomorrow is supposed to be much nicer, and warmer. High time, I say.

My parents came down today to accompany us to Grant's concert, in which he has two solos, one of his own composition. Excitement reigns. With luck I'll snag some pictures.

2 Comments:

  • Nice! Looks like spring is almost there! You must have proud last night! Looking forward to the post!

    By Blogger Carol, at 9:22 AM  

  • Awesome, awesome photo! Heart-lifting.

    And hooray for Grant! His own composition? He IS multi-talented and wildly creative, isn't he?

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home