Rhymes With Fuchsia

Monday, February 25, 2008

All Too Well

Do you know how sometimes you get a gift, not necessarily fancy or expensive, but so well chosen, so epitomizing your style, your outlook, your essence, that all you can do is shake your head and admire the giver's achievement? On my return home from SPA I received such a gift from my husband. Since getting away for the weekend was a huge gift in itself, I wasn't expecting anything more, and I was truly touched.


At least I don't have to wear it out of the house.

13 Comments:

  • That's pretty funny.... remind me some time to tell you about my 'kitty quilt' idea, it's for when the crazy cat lady is an old crazy cat lady.

    By Blogger knitnzu, at 8:12 PM  

  • I say go ahead and wear it outside, your sure to bring a smile to many. It sure did me :)

    By Blogger textilejunkie, at 9:14 PM  

  • Awwww.....

    By Blogger Chris H, at 9:33 PM  

  • Yes, DO wear it out of the house! Hahahaha. It's excellently awful. Or Awfully excellent. One or the other. :)

    By Blogger Norma, at 10:44 PM  

  • Hahaha!

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 12:22 AM  

  • too funny :-)

    By Blogger pigbook1, at 8:03 AM  

  • It's so much better than I imagined it .... out of the house wear, definitely.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 8:41 AM  

  • At least you could wear it to the vet's office. You have a splendid spouse!

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:17 AM  

  • You do look mahhhvelous!

    By Blogger margene, at 10:02 AM  

  • Ha ha ha ha HA HAHAHA! :-)

    Oh, that is priceless indeed! :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

  • omg too funny!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 PM  

  • ROFLMAO! That is a classic. I expect to see you in it at least once at the Java Room.

    By Blogger Witchypoo, at 4:30 PM  

  • he he :) I can only imagine your expression when you opened it...

    By Blogger YawnOver, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home