Rhymes With Fuchsia

Friday, February 29, 2008

Eye Candy Friday: Biffle


Roxie wins: I decided to spin the shades of rose, which is very soft BFL from Amy. I thought it looked great in the braid (that would explain why I bought it), but when I opened it and started predrafting I realized what a range of shades it has: everything from pale pink to candy pink to deep rose to raspberry to, well, fuchsia.


Here it is spun up. It's not the sharpest photo (sorry), but it gives you some idea. I love my new wheel, and I love this roving! (does happy dance) (untangles feet) (resolves to sign up for dancing lessons) Love it!

I think I'll go spin now. I can't get into too much trouble sitting down. Can I?

6 Comments:

  • omigosh! That's just beautiful!

    By Blogger Chris H, at 10:52 PM  

  • Not surprisingly, I have some Spunky in a very similar (same?) colorway...

    By Blogger Danielle, at 11:17 PM  

  • Wow, those colors are gorgeous. That's going to be some pretty yarn.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 AM  

  • Gasp! Sigh! Warm, happy colors. Like a handfull of summer flowers. You can spin up skeins of serenity with that.

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:33 AM  

  • Oh yes, very pretty!

    By Blogger knitnzu, at 9:55 AM  

  • Is that a Woolee Winder I see?... You lucky devil, you. ;-)

    I'm so glad that you and your new friend are getting on so well!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home