Rhymes With Fuchsia

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Knibbles

Do you ever want to knit just a little something? You're between projects, or girding yourself to tink back, or in the presence of the person your main project is for, or your current brilliant idea is kicking your butt and you never want to see it again, and you just want quick gratification from knitting that won't fight back.


The knitting equivalent of a little snack: five-inch squares for Cindy, for her ongoing Warming Grace project. Cindy and friends assemble the squares into blankets for kids with cancer, a worthy cause indeed. I can't knit just one.

4 Comments:

  • What fun! You get to try out all sorts of stitches in all sorts of colors - must be like potato chihps - how can you stop at just one?

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:07 AM  

  • I didn't realize that Warming Grace was still going on. I knit up all of my leftover pink stash when she first started!

    By Blogger Danielle, at 9:20 AM  

  • What a great idea... and I have one square done as a swatch I can send... and it'll be good knit therapy to make some more (and leave those two unfinished sweaters to sit and sit and sit)...

    By Blogger knitnzu, at 7:48 PM  

  • Thanks so much for continuing to make squares. I really appreciate it, as do the kids who get the blankets!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home