Rhymes With Fuchsia

Monday, February 04, 2008

Blue Monday

No, this is not another football post. (Pitchers and catchers report in 12 days.) I made another square in a variation of my basketweave pattern.



It's even more geometrically challenged than the first one, but nothing that a little blocking won't cure. The pattern for it is on the Basketweave Scarf pattern page (scroll down to Variation).

I can't decide which one I prefer, not that I'm under any particular obligation to decide. I think the first one has cleaner lines, but I like the way the alternating knits and purls on the new one make the ribs just a bit wiggly.

The squares are for Maryse's afghan project for Elisa's dad. In case you haven't heard by now, Maryse is running a contest that you can enter by mailing square(s) to her by February 14.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home