Rhymes With Fuchsia

Friday, February 01, 2008

TGIECF


...because I can call this picture a post and go back to playing with the stupid hamsters.

(I didn't click on Lene's link because a) I was at work b) I know what happens when I click her links, and I didn't click on Stephanie's link because 1) I was still at work 2) she got the link from Lene. But then Ruth had to rave to me about how great it was. It's all her fault. It's also all her fault that we just spent 20 minutes on the phone playing, comparing our scores and laughing at how twelve we were being. What do you mean I called you, Ruth? And that has what to do with it?)

5 Comments:

  • Now, you KNOW I want to find out about the chipmunks!

    Like I have the time to kill...

    Maybe after I reach the halfway point on Morocco (as a little reward.)

    Blessings!

    By Blogger Susan Pandorf, at 3:36 PM  

  • Since I have yet to do anything else at work today, perhaps I shall have myself a little clicky-click.

    By Blogger Danielle, at 4:01 PM  

  • I clicked on that link the other day and ended up flinging hamsters all night long in an attempt to beat Stephanie's score. Never did, and I'm not clicking again. No I'm not :)

    By Blogger textilejunkie, at 11:48 PM  

  • 859

    By Blogger Ruth, at 12:41 AM  

  • p.s. Carmel is suspicious

    By Blogger Ruth, at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home