Rhymes With Fuchsia

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Duck!

Today I take you up close and personal with... ducks.


The ducks allowed me to take these pictures from a couple of feet away.


They had other things to think about.


What do you mean, there's no more?

I think ducks are pretty cool, but I recognize that tastes differ, that you may not have come here with duck p*rn in mind. If you're not ornithologically inclined, yet have patiently scrolled through the duck pictures, I'll reward you by flashing a bit of sky.

6 Comments:

  • ha! awesome. and how pretty is that sky.

    By Blogger maryse, at 12:54 PM  

  • Those are some bold ducks! That one duck looks like a cat seeking out a warm place to curl up. Bizarre!

    By Blogger Beth S., at 4:19 PM  

  • Good ducks! I don't think I've ever seen them that close.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM  

  • Great duck pics.
    Did you see my birds yesterday?

    By Blogger sheep#100, at 9:36 PM  

  • Those photos are just ducky, dear! That second fowl is a coy little charmer -- a duck that loves the camera. What an idylic vacation! Good on you, dear heart!

    By Blogger roxie, at 10:34 AM  

  • Duck p*rn!!! I am going to be chuckling about that for the rest of the day -- thank you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home