Rhymes With Fuchsia

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sky and Bye

Can I call this a Saturday sky picture if I took it on a Friday? A couple of weeks ago it had rained all day until it began to clear toward sunset, resulting in some very eerie light and dramatic clouds.


We are shortly off to Maine for a two-week vacation; I plan to do lots of lakeside knitting and spinning. Yippee! I probably won't get much if any chance to blog. Given my sloth lately, blogging-wise, you probably won't notice. Happy August, everyone!

9 Comments:

  • Have a splendid vacation!! Thanks for the wild sky!

    By Blogger roxie, at 8:58 AM  

  • Have a wonderful time in Maine! We're leaving for the Cape momentarily and the spinning and knitting is all packed.

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 9:33 AM  

  • Have a great trip!

    By Blogger Julie, at 10:32 AM  

  • Maine! Oh yay! I wish I were going, too. I love Maine.

    Have a blast! Stop at Halcyon! :-)

    By Blogger Beth S., at 11:20 AM  

  • Have so much fun! Eat crustaceans for me, please. With butter.

    By Blogger Annie, at 5:53 PM  

  • Happy August, happy vacation, happy spinning, and happy relaxing! We'll hold down the fort.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 PM  

  • have a wonderful time!

    By Blogger maryse, at 9:21 PM  

  • Have a wonderful time! Maine is great in August. See you when you get back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 AM  

  • See you on the flip side .....

    By Blogger Ruth, at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home