Rhymes With Fuchsia

Monday, May 01, 2006

Bony Thoughts

I am thinking bony thoughts for Mr. E, husband of the intrepid Etherknitter — who today has posted some amazing photos of ordinary New England plants. Seen through her eyes they are far from ordinary.

Tonight I join my fellow knitters in flashing stash for Mr. E.


Here we have some Trekking, some Gems, and a fair amount of Koigu. Let me take this opportunity to remind you that the Truth For Yarn Contest (as I just decided to call it) is still open. None of the few guesses I've gotten has been close, so I'll leave it open a few more days, until my pal gets her package. And I offer the following hints:

  • Yesterday's post was entirely true.

  • Some lies are worth a thousand words.

  • I am a creature of habit.
Does that make it easier? Since there's new information, previous guessers may guess again if they wish.

3 Comments:

  • 1. You actually have more information on your pal than you are letting on.
    2. Lie by omission: You changed your mind about the sock pattern when you switched from the Essential to the Esprit.
    3. The socks are not identical.

    Am I getting warmer at all?

    By Blogger sheep#100, at 11:12 PM  

  • What happened to posting a picture of the "wardrobe of shame"? This is good, don't get me wrong, but a man's bones are at stake here.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 8:19 AM  

  • Ruth is a tough knitter. I loved the stash flash (blueblueblue) oh yeah, and a couple of other colors, too.

    He's been grinning all day. Must be the knitting mojo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home