Rhymes With Fuchsia

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Outdone



Two down, five to go: I finished another piece of roving, and I started the next biggest one, on top in the picture. While I realize I have to make some pretty awesome progress actually to finish before we leave for home, I'm pretty happy with how full that bobbin is getting, and endlessly mesmerized by the hundreds of shades of blue passing through my fingers. I was feeling altogether pleased with myself, in fact...


...until I encountered a true expert. I am outdone and outspun.

6 Comments:

  • Great shot of that spider Lucia!

    By Blogger Lisa/knitnzu, at 4:04 PM  

  • Your blue yarn is soooooo gorgeous! And you're a lot cuter than Arachne there, even if she is a more natural spinner.

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:40 PM  

  • Lovely blues and what a cool spider! Wouldn't her colors make some neat yarn ;o)

    By Anonymous Joy, at 9:53 PM  

  • That yarn is so beautiful!

    I love watching spiders - I am amazed by them.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:33 PM  

  • Love the pretty blue yarn!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 5:48 PM  

  • I do love the blue yarn. What a FULL bobbin.

    By Blogger Alwen, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home