Rhymes With Fuchsia

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blue Ambition


Wendy turns out to be an excellent traveler: I separated her drive wheel from her frame for the trip, then reassembled her without the least difficulty. The atmosphere up here has been highly conducive to spinning, and I have a mere seven little balls of blue roving left, similar to the one you see trailing in the breeze above. I believe I can actually finish spinning and plying the blue laceweight here. I even brought a little incentive with me, which I'll show you next time. (Read: I forgot to take a picture.)

Even on vacation, it's good to have a goal. Or seven small, soft, lovely blue ones.

5 Comments:

  • What a beautiful place to spin!

    By Anonymous Cookie, at 5:41 PM  

  • Looks like a picture of heaven: sunshine, blue water, a breeze, a view, and a spinning wheel with roving fluttering invitingly. All you need is your dearly beloved man hand-feeding you grapes (or fresh ripe, sun-warmed blackberries) and nirvanah is yours!

    By Blogger roxie, at 10:42 AM  

  • Oh I love that photo! What a glorious spot to spin!

    By Blogger Lorette, at 12:04 PM  

  • Very nice indeed!

    By Blogger Julie, at 5:12 PM  

  • I'm so jealous! You've got my dream wheel in my dream locale! How wonderful it must be.

    By Anonymous Dave Daniels, at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home