Rhymes With Fuchsia

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Well, all right, mostly ladies (Dave? Are you out there?), we have a winner! But I'm holding out on you until I have a bit more mitten done, so I can show you instead of telling you. Since way more than ten of you guessed, there will be a random drawing, and you can still enter before midnight Saturday. All of the guesses have been good, and some have given me ideas, so if you still want to enter, tell me what motif I should use on my next pair of mittens. (Please use the previous post so I can keep track of all the entries in one place.)

3 Comments:

  • oh, the suspense! now i'm trying to guess who was right......

    By Blogger the boogeyman's wife, at 6:00 PM  

  • Nothing like a contest to bring the commenters out of the underbrush.

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:22 AM  

  • Yes, I'm still here, just a little late in getting caught up on reading. :) (Unless you meant Dave of Merlin Tree...)

    By Anonymous Dave Daniels, at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home