Rhymes With Fuchsia

Monday, December 01, 2008

Plenty O' Nothin'

If some of my fellow 365ers ever suffer from blogger's block, you would never know it. Day after day, week in, month out, they write thoughtful, funny, interesting posts, as though there were nothing to it. Me? I have my coherent days, I like to think, and then there are the days when I just have to throw up a random picture and be done with it.


This one reminds me that I considered doing U is for Uvula. I would, too, except that, patient as my lovely readers are with my various quirks and foibles, I can't really expect you to look at pictures of uvulae, even assuming I could take any. (Honey, open wide. No, really, really wide. Wider...) I'll have to come up with another idea for U. Heaven help me: I got stuck on R, for Pete's sake. But with luck I will think of something.

2 Comments:

  • umbrella, uncle, under? ukelele? how about the knitted uterus? (Mom had one way before they were cool- side benefit of teaching Lamaze in the 70's :) )

    By Blogger Julie, at 6:45 AM  

  • Ahhh, you made me giggle with the image of you shooting uvulae. Umbel seems like it might be right up your alley.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home