Rhymes With Fuchsia

Friday, November 28, 2008

Slow But Steady


There hasn't been much new here to report chez Fuchsia, but I've been plugging away on a few things, including Miro. I wish I were knitting it in a lighter color so I could get a better picture, because I really like the way this is coming out. The 2x2 rib makes a sharper, better-defined cable than the 1x1 rib of Meander.

With the Thanksgiving extravaganza behind us, it's time to get busy on the holiday knitting. I for one have my work cut out for me.

2 Comments:

  • Holiday knitting? Shriek! Lalalalalala!

    By Blogger roxie, at 11:23 AM  

  • Holiday knitting????? Oh! I see Roxie has said what was on my mind! (though to confess... I have knit mom a shawl, and will likely make MIL a pair of simple mittens, and DH a scarf and hat)...

    By Blogger Lisa/knitnzu, at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home