Rhymes With Fuchsia

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Digital Age

All right, so there hasn't been a whole lot of knitting going on around here. There's been spinning, but even there...


not so you'd notice. (Look, it's blue.)

Today's Ten on Tuesday is ten things you disliked about school. I have to admit that I really liked school; I'd have trouble coming up with even three.

So that leaves me fairly desperate for blog fodder. I looked high and low, and I saw... feet. Remember our trip to Small's Falls? While Miss B was disporting herself on the wild slide, I was trying to tell up from down and Grant was mostly sitting still, having stepped into a deep crevice while wading in the stream and nearly torn the nail off his big toe. It doesn't hurt any more, but it's a sight to behold. He's developing quite a collection of Interesting Nail Ailments.


My feet are very dull by comparison, but I'll show them to you anyway to give you an idea why I like ducks so much. There's obviously at least one in my ancestry.

5 Comments:

  • And, live from "foot blogging central" we have ...

    By Blogger Danielle, at 11:26 PM  

  • Ok. I believe you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 AM  

  • How did you get Stephanie's feet off the beach and into your blog?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:33 AM  

  • Well, and compared to Grant's feet - I know people with fingers as long as his toes.

    Bummer of an injury!

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:37 AM  

  • Groaning in agony at the title...!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home