Rhymes With Fuchsia

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

On the Road with Flat Scout

I haven't yet recounted an important part of our Rhinebeck trip this year, our adventures with Flat Scout on Sunday. Flat Scout did enjoy her stay, and she graciously agreed to speak with me about her experience.

Lucia: We were so pleased that you were able to join us at Rhinebeck on Sunday, Flat Scout.

Flat Scout: The pleasure was all mine. I must say you gals know how to start the morning off right.


L: Well, what would morning be without Starbucks, after all? But tell me, what did you think of Sunday at the festival?

FS: I loved meeting all the bingo bloggers. The llama, not so much.


L: She does look a bit standoffish.

FS: Yes. She muttered something about my lacking depth. You would think she would have a little more sympathy for the dimensionally challenged.

L: You had better luck with the yarn, though.


FS: Oh, yes, the yarn was very warm and welcoming. Apparently Ruth thought so too.


L: Indeed she did. Well, thank you very much for taking this time to chat, Flat Scout.

FS: You're entirely welcome.

We were delighted to be able to spend time with Flat Scout not only at Rhinebeck, but back home as well. At this point I'm going to turn things over to Ruth, who is live in the center of town with Flat Scout. Ruth?

2 Comments:

  • Heee!!! How cute!! Let me know when she's ready to go to her next house!

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 10:06 PM  

  • Mannnnn, I am so jealous of all you girls getting to go to Rhinebeck! Just about every blog I visit has been to Rhinebeck! They post their stash enhancements and I sit here and sigh. How I miss the touchy, feely of the fibre shows I used to visit in NZ when I lived there.

    I'm obviously going to have to stop buying yarn and books and save every penny to get myself to the USA as I am truly feeling left out down here in Oz.

    Glad to see Scout enjoying her stay with you. Hasn't that been a fabulous adventure to follow!

    Lastly... love your cat.

    By Blogger Janette, at 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home