Rhymes With Fuchsia

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Since Time Began

I promised you knitting, didn't I? Tell you what: go read about my alpaca adventure, which I shared with all these lovely bloggers (I saved the best photo for last). I will throw in my own $.02, but today I have a superseding event: Grant and I have been married a really, really long time. The astute among you will realize that this event was somewhat predictable, and you will keep quiet because in addition to being astute you are shy and refined. Moving right along...

Without further ado I present one word for each year of marriage to describe my beloved:

Artist
Bookworm
Chorister
Dad
Engineer

Funny
Generous
Hard-working
Individualistic
Judicious

Kite-flyer
Linguist
Mensch
Nerd
Omnivore

Patient
Questioning
Reliable
Serious
Tolerant

Uniformitarian
Verbalist
Wordsmith
Xylophile
Yang to my yin

You might as well face it, dear: you're stuck with me and my yarn habit, because there is Zero probability of my letting you go now. Happy anniversary!

13 Comments:

  • Happy Anniversary to you and Grant! What a wonderful written gift.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 PM  

  • Wow! You're a veteran, that's for sure. Happy anniversary! I hope you're not too jaded to celebrate in style. (Fibery things count as 'in style'.)

    By Blogger Beth S., at 2:39 PM  

  • Happy 25th Anniversary Lucia! Hope you live it up in style and have a great time celebrating!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

  • wow happy 25th!

    By Blogger maryse, at 3:32 PM  

  • That's a great way to post your anniversary wishes to the man. Happy Anniversary to both of you!

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 4:03 PM  

  • Number Guy and I agree that this is a very sweet post.

    By Blogger sheep#100, at 8:40 PM  

  • Awww, that's so nice! Happy anniversary, you guys.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 6:51 AM  

  • Congratulations! :)

    By Blogger Jena, at 8:45 AM  

  • Bravo!Applause, applause! He is one lucky dude to have you. So, what did he do for you? (Besides dedicating his heart, his strength and his sacred honor?)

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:04 AM  

  • Happy anniversary! Is there a secret to an entire alphabet's worth of marriage? Will you let us in on it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

  • Happy Anniversary!
    Karen
    http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 AM  

  • Congratulations! A marvelous achievement. I hope you are doing something very special to celebrate this year.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 PM  

  • I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home