Rhymes With Fuchsia

Monday, June 06, 2011

Macro Monday

sunlit_azalea

Despite the return to blessedly cooler temperatures, I have noticed that the calendar no longer says May at the top. I still have lots of flower pictures to share, however, and you know how I love my flower pictures, so I'm continuing Macro Monday for the time being.

There has been knitting and spinning, and I had a wonderful time at the Maine Fiber Frolic on Saturday. I saw the lovely and splendidly colorful Heather, her wares joyful banners rivaling the brilliant sky, as well as other favorite vendors and fiber buddies. There may also have been an Incident in the used-equipment shed.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

  • Spring is always oh so awesome
    till the rhodendrons blossom.
    Then the air is filled with pollen
    and your nose and eyes are swollen.
    Ooooh - oh, the rhodendrons are in bloom.

    By Blogger roxie, at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home