Rhymes With Fuchsia

Monday, May 09, 2011

Macro Monday


Clueless wonder that I am, I managed to glory in ignorance of Macro May these four years, until I stumbled across it chez Maryse the other day. I don't know if sticking a camera an inch away from things and clicking away counts as macro, but I'm going to pretend it does, since I don't know if my camera even has a macro setting. (See what I mean? Clueless.)

Anyway, I hereby declare Macro Monday, giving me two opportunities per week for a relatively easy post. I hope it will help. I could also tell you how the yarn diet is going (it was coming along nicely until I might have had a slight case of insomnia on a Thursday night), and the square count (better). We will not speak of the food diet, but there may be pictures of FOs and UFOs.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home