Rhymes With Fuchsia

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Sky



This year I really wanted to go to Cummington, and I wanted to do a day trip to save money and parental brownie points, but I wasn't sure if I was up for four hours' driving and a full day's scoping and sticking to the yarn diet. I'm pleased to report that I found an extra gear for the occasion, with help from Erica, once again my companion and navigator; we even made a brief side trip to Shelburne Falls.

For now, however, you'll have to be content with one glimpse of the Bridge of Flowers, a full festival recap being at the moment a bridge too far.

4 Comments:

  • Thank you for choosing to humor us with columbines. They are the most fascinating flower. And I have never seen any that particular color.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 AM  

  • I love columbines. The pink shades are so beautiful.

    By Blogger Alwen, at 11:09 AM  

  • Stunning!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:40 AM  

  • Lovely picture! We didn't know about the Bridge of Flowers when drove out there to bring home the other most lovely thing to come from Shelburne Falls... the pup. :)

    By Blogger Jena, at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home