Rhymes With Fuchsia

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Status Quo

Taz and I spent what seemed like a very long day at Children's. I must be getting old. But the news, I guess I should say the absence of news, is very good: status is quo. I finished another square and a half for Cindy, most of the half while stuck in traffic on Brookline Ave. If the Sox are going to ensnarl me in postgame traffic the very least they could do is win.

The weekend decision was made for me: it turns out Grant has a rehearsal Sunday afternoon, so Connecticut, here I come. Hope to see you there.

9 Comments:

  • What a relief.

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 9:56 PM  

  • Yay!

    and Yay, again!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 PM  

  • Happy to hear all is well. I've decided to do CT as well, hope to see you there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 AM  

  • Glad you both made it through the day and that things are quo.

    By Blogger knitnzu, at 9:34 AM  

  • H'ray fer Taz! And h'ray fer knitting to get you through those traffic jams.

    By Blogger roxie, at 10:23 AM  

  • I'm sorry that I was in such a rush this afternoon that I forgot to ask ... I had meant to, honest.

    So ... yay! Have fun this weekend.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 1:29 PM  

  • Status quo bonus est?

    er, I took Spanish in high school and Russian in college, but I think that's approximately it...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

  • So glad status is quo. Yay.

    Have fun at the festival, you deserve it.

    By Blogger Annie, at 9:27 PM  

  • No news is good news. Or something like that. I'm having a devil of a time catching up on blogs. My week was illegally busy. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home