Rhymes With Fuchsia

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Overheard

A thousand thousand blessings on my darling husband, who took the kids out for brunch and errands this morning, leaving my bad cold-germ-factory, snot-filled self to hold down the home front. (I'm sorry I missed you, Sunday knitters, but truly, it's better this way.) In due time they returned, and Miss B brought the groceries in while Grant changed Taz and tucked him in for a nap, telling him, "See if you can spend the next couple of hours not leaking."

I have done nothing whatsoever productive today, except laundry. The Random Laundry Generator is no respecter of illness.

5 Comments:

  • Feel better soon. Maybe Grant needs to tuck you into bed too.

    By Blogger Danielle, at 7:06 PM  

  • I think healing thyself is incredibly productive.

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 7:25 PM  

  • Doesn't illness beget the laundry volcano? Hope you are feeling better soon.

    By Blogger knitnzu, at 8:40 PM  

  • I am sending intense chicken soup vibes your way, with lots of garlic. And big blessings To Grant!

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:31 AM  

  • Heh.

    Given the way my whole household is leaking, I better not try to send health vibes out. I'm afraid they are green goo vibes right now!

    By Blogger Alwen, at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home