Rhymes With Fuchsia

Monday, January 07, 2008

Neglect

From what I read I was in good company when I took a hiatus from blogland over the holidays. With the turn of the year, however, I set myself a goal of daily posting (but didn't join the 365 group because I've fallen short so many times before). So far, so good, but that's only half of belonging to the knitblogging community, and, it might be argued, the less important half at that. Where would we be without Manise, for example, or Rachel H., or blogless Sharon?


Admittedly, this isn't as bad as it looks, because I subscribe to some political blogs that post many times daily; blow off TPM for a couple of days and you'll accumulate quite a backlog of unread feeds.


This really isn't quite so damning as you might think, either, as I've been dropping in here and there without going through Bloglines. Still, I've got some readin' and commentin' to do.

Some of the blame for this goes to my stepmother (I used to call her the not-so-wicked one, but I'm rethinking that), who was kind enough to send me a link to this site. Sandy? If you value whatever free time you have left post-Ravelry, ignore that link.

3 Comments:

  • One more way to procrastinate. Thanks.

    By Blogger Danielle, at 10:41 PM  

  • No! No! Not another sucking black hole to absorb any remenents of usable time. Ohhh, nooooo (dragged away, wailing softly)what a world! What a world. . . .

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:43 AM  

  • okay, that is just...evil! :) thanks, though.

    By Blogger Liz, at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home