Rhymes With Fuchsia

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Still the Same Old Story

I brought five UFOs with me on vacation, not counting spinning, and two unbegun projects with deadlines. So far, with under three days left, I've finished two of the UFOs, one of which was my sock pal Aine's Sockapalooza socks. She likes them! She really, really likes them! The other one was, well, not socks, and that's all I can say right now. The list of what I have not done is impressive: finished the bobbin that's been on the wheel for, um, how long has that been anyway?, started the time-sensitive items, made much headway on knit or crochet designs for new red scarves, or figured out what to do with a blue-green skein I handpainted.

Clearly my productivity needs a goose or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home