Rhymes With Fuchsia

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday Sky: Not Too Shabby

My apologies for the long radio silence: I've been getting ready for our annual Rangeley vacation, including lots of logistical juggling that I'll talk about later, along with atheism and knitting. (I have been knitting, really.) For now, since it's been a long day, I give you this year's baptism of Miss B.





I should have taken the camera to the grocery store, from which we emerged to see a spectacular sunset. By the time we got back here only a remnant was left.



As remnants go, though, it's not too shabby.

7 Comments:

  • Have a great week - looks like it's off to a wonderful start.

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 6:17 AM  

  • Rangeley? My dad and his wife had a place up there for years and years. Although I can't imagine going in water that cold, that's just craziness! She's much braver than I would ever be.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 AM  

  • Beautiful skies on both counts. It's great to hear from you!

    By Blogger margene, at 9:11 AM  

  • Twas great to finally meet you the other night!! Glad to hear that the pilgrimage preparations came together and that you're having a lovely time. What a great shot of Miss B!

    By Blogger FemiKnitMafia, at 10:14 AM  

  • From these photos, it doesn't look like you're "hellbound" yet : )

    What a beautiful place on Earth you've found to enjoy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 AM  

  • Noe that looks like a fabulous place! And no, not to shabby at all!

    By Blogger Carol, at 3:11 PM  

  • I love that picture of Miss B jumping into the water, awesome!

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home