Rhymes With Fuchsia

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Drive-By

Technoleeches that we are, we've brought Grant's laptop to the library. It's closed, but we can use its wireless connection from certain spots outside. But since my family is waiting semipatiently for me, having already taken their turns, I just have time for a few random pictures.


The morning mist burns off the lake and mountains. It's about 50 degrees out, and the water is the heaviest, softest silk I've ever worn.


The clouds come up over Bald Mountain; we can see the light and shade coming toward us across the water.


A flotilla of geese passes by.


And the sun goes down.

Gotta go. More later.

4 Comments:

  • Looks like you all are having a wonderful, peaceful, and cool time!

    By Blogger knitnzu, at 7:58 PM  

  • Love your description of the water and the pictures. Continue to enjoy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 AM  

  • That first picture looks like a dream come true. I am green with envy.

    By Blogger Lene Andersen, at 11:58 PM  

  • Beautiful! I hope it was rejuvenating, restful. Heavy soft silk indeed. For the soul, too.

    By Blogger Laurie, at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home