A few things about me (Blogger doesn't do the 100-things thing, I don't think, and there aren't that many things you want to know about me anyway):
- I knit.
- My name is Lucia. All my life people have mispronounced my name, hence my choice of blog title.
- I have two kids, five cats, and one husband. No, I do not know how we ended up with five cats, when everyone knows the correct number is four.
- I am a part-time technical writer and full-time primate rancher, aka mom.
- I love Indian and Middle Eastern food.
- I am sweaterphobic. I'm not afraid of wearing them, I'm afraid of knitting them. I knit shawls, afghans, socks, hats, cat toys, and I recently conquered mittens, no problem, but I have sweater anxiety. Which means for the Knitting Olympics I am making... a sweater. Wish me luck.
- I live in Massachusetts. I've lived here all my life, except for college (Oberlin) and one year in downstate Illinois (brr).
- My politics are just about what you would expect from #7, but I won't talk about them on this blog. Much.
- I dry the household laundry on a clothesline, even at midwinter.
- I knit.
If for some reason there's something else you want to know, by all means ask.