Rhymes With Fuchsia

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Yes, I know it's no longer November, but since I'm still a long way from running out of things to be thankful for, I'm going to try to keep it going until the end of the year.

Today I am thankful for:
  • Central heating. Remember the thermostat I took out? I had turned it down when we left for Maine, and unfortunately I went into my ninja klutz routine before I had gotten around to turning it back up. We now have a new, programmable one, and the downstairs is nice and warm again, and Taz is happy with just his favorite blanket.
  • Speaking of blankets, I'm thankful for them, and for quilts and flannel sheets, and that I never wake in the night because I'm cold.
  • Storm windows are nice too. I just finished making sure all of ours are down.
Today was unseasonably and unexpectedly balmy, a wonderful gift for which I'm also thankful, but it can't last forever. Stay warm.

2 Comments:

  • Oh yes! Amen and halleluiah sister! I will TESTIFY to the glory of central heating!!

    Glad yours is up and running again.

    By Blogger roxie, at 10:57 AM  

  • a rare and precious mind you have there, always be grateful for everything in your life.
    You are the best!

    http://www.jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com

    By Blogger Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall, at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home