Rhymes With Fuchsia

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This is the big one! We left for Maine this morning, taking the Saturn because the van's steering seems to be a little wonky (are you getting the impression that my house sits in the center of an Entropy Zone? yeah, me too), a fairly tight squeeze for four people and four days' worth of gear, which involved my carrying an apple brown betty on my lap and resting a pie on my feet, a Thanksgiving penguin. But we got here safely, and I'm thankful for that.


I'm thankful for food.


And for family.


And for being here.

Warmest Thanksgiving wishes to you!

2 Comments:

  • I suppose the Betty and the pie meant that you couldn't knit in the car? So sad...

    Happy t'day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  

  • Sounds like, all in all, you had a great Thanksgiving. It IS sad about the no knitting in the car...

    (I'm using my new blog/google login - let's see how this works).

    ~Angelia

    By Blogger Angelia, at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home