Rhymes With Fuchsia

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Last year, when I was posting every day, now and then I listed things I was thankful for. Now, with inspiration from Kate, the ever-inventive Carole has created a new weekly theme just for the month of November: Thankful Thursday. I never met a theme I didn't like, especially when posting every day, and I love to count my blessings, so I am all over this one. I am thankful for:


Grant, who is clever and creative, and also cuddly.


Miss B, who is bold and brave, and also funny.


Taz, who is just cool.

3 Comments:

  • Awesome!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 PM  

  • Excellent list. It's so important to count our blessings.

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 7:25 AM  

  • And I'm grateful for you, who is brilliant, extra-capsular, and funny!

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home