Rhymes With Fuchsia

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

This is an easy one.

Ten Ways to Waste Time on the Internet
  1. Collecting Shakespearean insults to hurl at my friends. Thou caluminous rampallian maggot-pie!
  2. Web Sudoku.
  3. Visiting favorite pron sites. (It's not what you think. OK, on second thought, if you know me it probably is what you think.)
  4. Working on my Internet startup business plan.
  5. Two words: Bejeweled Blitz. I'm not linking this one: if you don't know how to find it yourself, I'm not about to enable you.
  6. Facebook. See #5.
  7. Looking up my driver's license. (Yes, you can really do this online. Kinda scary in a way.)
  8. Online shopping.
  9. Blog-hopping. I read knitting blogs and political blogs, and I can start with one of either type and spend the whole day linking and reading and linking and.... Sometimes I can even go from knitting to politics and back again.

    And my all-time favorite...

  10. I'll bet you know without touching this link. And if you do touch it, I am not responsible.

5 Comments:

  • Wonderful list!

    By Blogger Cookie, at 1:30 PM  

  • Yeah, I have a bunch of overlaps with that.

    By Blogger Laurie, at 3:23 PM  

  • Hey, thanks for writing my list (just about)! Also, thanks for the lovely post last May including me and my shawl. I should tell you that I now have four spindles and we are happy together. Thanks for adjusting my attitude for me at NHSW.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:51 PM  

  • Love your lists! Thanks for not putting in the Bejeweled link. I have no resistance.

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:22 AM  

  • Love your list - it sure hits on a lot of my black holes as well ;)

    By Anonymous Joy, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home