Rhymes With Fuchsia

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Celestial Season

Thank you so much, my lovely readers, for all your good wishes for Grant. It took him a while to bounce back from several days of pain, not to mention general anesthesia two days in a row, but he has returned to what passes with him for normal, minus a couple of pounds — and even that is good news, because he had been on a highly successful diet for a few months now, and with a little assist from the bristle broke through a major milestone, scale-wise. No, I am not giving numbers, but he's looking quite svelte these days. I may have to start an exercise program of my own.

Meanwhile, it's August, and you know what that means.





Need I say more?

6 Comments:

  • I am so glad that he is feeling better and that there was an upside to that ordeal.

    Yay!

    You're going to the ducks!

    By Blogger Cookie, at 12:17 PM  

  • I'm glad he's feeling better. Nice water picture!

    By Blogger Lorette, at 6:07 PM  

  • How is Rangely?

    By Blogger Mini, at 6:44 PM  

  • So glad Grant's much better.

    As for the pics? Whimper...

    By Blogger Lene Andersen, at 9:05 PM  

  • So glad Grant's doing better! Lovely photos :)

    By Blogger joyknits, at 6:04 PM  

  • Beautiful! (Both Grant's recovery, and your idyllic retreat.)

    By Anonymous Laurie, at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home