Rhymes With Fuchsia

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Too Much of a Good Thing


Blogstars travel incognito, magnificent in colors I can never wear.


There is lots and lots of fiber.


Lamas step out on parade...


and make one giant leap for lamakind.


Norma is resplendent in her new sweater.


The Ravelmeisters agree to be seen in the same picture with me. (I am the goofy-looking one.)


The trees give knitted finery a run for its money.

Finally, we hit the road. We are sad that it is all over, but we soon discover that the experience is, if not exactly still with us...



at least traveling in the same direction.

It was wonderful.

9 Comments:

  • Thanks for sharing your photos. It looks like a great time. Lots of smiling fiber junkies. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 AM  

  • (sigh)

    By Blogger Ruth, at 7:12 AM  

  • Mmmm, fiber. I've been having a regular photo review on various knitting/fiber blogs.

    By Blogger Alwen, at 8:56 AM  

  • Oh, DANG! So sad I didn't make it this year. Well, if I knit all I've gotten in the last two years, I'll come next year. Rrrriight...

    Looks like so much fun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 AM  

  • What a marvelous time! Thanks for sharing.

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:26 AM  

  • WTF is Norma doing, the "I'm a little teapot" dance?

    By Blogger Danielle, at 11:42 AM  

  • Oh, so jealous!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 AM  

  • It was wonderful to bump into you from time to time! My camera was at the ready but rarely took pictures. Thank you for sharing yours!

    By Blogger margene, at 2:58 PM  

  • I really need to go one of these days.

    Nice to see that you had fun! :)

    By Blogger Kris, at 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home