Rhymes With Fuchsia

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Very Little Knitting


The other day, I started this very little knitting project. Can you see the stitches? Me either. I quickly decided that I didn't really need to be driving myself around the bend trying to do cables on size 0 needles, especially in my current state of mind. I'm talking about knitting because, although I've (still) done very little of it lately, I have to get off politics or my head will explode. I was going to talk about baseball, but by lifelong conditioned reflex I'm afraid the Sox will blow it too. (Isn't that Pedroia something, though? The only way to get the ball past him is to throw it two feet over his head.)

I will be trying again as soon as I can find my 2s.

4 Comments:

  • It's going to be a long ugly several weeks, ain't it. I have to not watch the news and read it only in small doses. I don't think knitting is going to do it for me. I'm grateful I've got a teenage horse in bitch mode to distract me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 AM  

  • I can understand the need for a break from politics. I do have to tell you that your posts got me talking to my husband about politics. this is quite the feat since he and I could not be on more opposite ends of the spectrum of social issues. Other issues we completely agree on though, weird how that works.

    By Blogger pigbook1, at 8:16 AM  

  • Size 0 needles, dark yarn, and cables. I won't say,"What were you thinking?" because thinking obviously didn't enter into it. Why cable in dark yarn at all?

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:21 AM  

  • I'll be cranky until November. Hopefully, November won't give me any reason to be cranky for 4 more years.

    By Blogger Danielle, at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home