Rhymes With Fuchsia

Monday, September 01, 2008

Coming Around Again

Taz goes back to school tomorrow; Miss B follows on Wednesday. I will not pretend that I greet this return to what I like to think of as a normal schedule with anything other than unrestrained glee. Taz in particular will benefit from a slightly more strenuous routine.

And Miss B is as prepared as she can be for junior high, having acquired all the pens, paper, notebooks, and other paraphernalia that the school assures us are required for the enterprise. She is cleared for takeoff...


high may she fly.

3 Comments:

  • That's a big next step! Hope it's great for her and for her mom!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  

  • Awe-some! The fledgling is trying out her flight feathers.

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:19 AM  

  • My kiddo went off today, first day at middle school (7th and 8th grades here), and first day taking the bus. And first day coming home alone (I came home within a few minutes). The AM wait (25 minutes this morning) does not make me happy, with the characters that walk around. And I have two neighbors that are odd enough for me to worry about him here alone for any length of time. It'd be nice to simply worry about school and not all the neighborhood stuff!

    By Blogger knitnzu, at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home