Rhymes With Fuchsia

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Upsized

The Very Little Knitting project went to the frog pond, and I restarted it on size-2 instead of size-0 needles.


Much better. Not that you can see it all that well, as I have yet to figure out how to get this camera to take reasonable pictures in indoor light, but you can tell I'm finally getting somewhere. [ETA: I improved matters by taking another picture in the cold light of day.] It's a very tiny piece of knitting, to be sure, but of such things is mojo rediscovered. I hope.

Don't forget to enter the Bridge Puzzle Contest if you haven't already. Leave a comment on the contest post to enter the random drawing. (You don't actually have to try to solve the puzzle unless you feel like it, but if you do, don't look at the comments until you're done.)

P.S. I hate the Red Sox with the white heat of a thousand suns.

3 Comments:

  • Why do you hate your red socks? are they not progressing well? Are they difficult to knit? Is the dye coming off on your feet? Am I being sufficiently annoying yet?

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:55 AM  

  • Great progress now that the yarn came out of the frog pond! See, this is why I don't get too wrapped up in baseball... I was rather disappointed to hear that Tom Brady will be sitting out the season with an injury... but it might be interesting to see how the Patriots do. They are usually such a machine... not as much fun to watch, maybe they will be now.

    By Blogger knitnzu, at 4:50 PM  

  • Sometimes you just have to let the mojo sneak back in whatever project it wants, while you pretend not to notice it coming back.

    By Blogger Alwen, at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home