Rhymes With Fuchsia

Sunday, September 14, 2008

And the Winners Are...

When it was time to choose the random-drawing winner of the Bridge Puzzle Contest I numbered the entries in the order I had received them. Not wanting to mess with little bits of paper and fearing human bias in number-picking, I used an actual online random-number generator, and it picked... 7. Some things are meant to be. Lisa wins and picks the Smooshy. Abigail wins for first correct answer (correctly emailed) and gets the Bearfoot. Congratulations to you both, ladies: enjoy your prizes!

3 Comments:

  • yay! thank you!

    the contest was fun, and the yarn looks gorgeous, I can hardly wait!

    By Blogger Abigail, at 5:45 PM  

  • That was a fun contest. Got any others?

    By Blogger roxie, at 9:18 AM  

  • Thank you for hosting that contest-- it was fun! And once again it was proven to me that my mind will never be logical...

    By Blogger Joan, at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home