Rhymes With Fuchsia

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Aaaaarrgh!

I'm trying to follow the first row of a pattern, and I keep messing up. First I end up with too many stitches, then I have too few. It's most trying. Want to know the worst of it? It's my pattern.

That's right. I keep messing up my own pattern. And I know the pattern is OK, because someone else knit it, and if it had had mistakes in it she would have told me. Not because she's not a nice person, but because she totally is: she'd know I'd want, nay, need, to know. So I am repeatedly screwing up perfectly intelligible directions that I wrote.

Could it be time for bed?

5 Comments:

  • That's a good one. Heh!

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 7:02 AM  

  • Time for bed, or perhaps something more libatious?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 AM  

  • This will all make more sense after a good night's sleep.

    By Blogger roxie, at 2:33 PM  

  • Or another glass of wine... or a spot by the lake... or both!

    By Blogger knitnzu, at 4:41 PM  

  • LOL Sorry to laugh - but definitely it's time for bed when you reach that point.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home