Rhymes With Fuchsia

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Sky: Almost Spring


No, I didn't take this picture today, nor yet yesterday; we're in the midst of another batch of dreich, albeit a smaller one, if the weathercritters are to be believed. At least it's not snow: in March I'll take even a cold, howling, lashing rain, keeping firmly in mind that at least I don't have to shovel it. And tonight we spring forward. The bad news: it's back to getting up in the dark for me, at least for a short while. The good news: I can knit on the evening commute as well as the morning one. Spring won't be here for weeks, but the plot thickens, the pulse quickens.

And at the unmistakable approach of warmer weather, what compulsion steals over me? Why, to knit wool socks, of course.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, I am planning my sock knitting, too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:50 PM  

  • You go to Maine in the summer. Of COURSE you need wool socks!

    By Blogger roxie, at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home