Rhymes With Fuchsia

Sunday, November 02, 2008

All Squares, All the Time


It looks like from now until the Pine Street Inn Knit-a-Thon next Sunday I'll have my work cut out for me, square-wise. Five (well, four and two-thirds) squares down, 15 to go. This is a good thing, as it will prevent me from obsessively surfing polling sites. (I'm going up to Concord, NH for the day on Tuesday; anyone need a ride? Better yet, anyone want to drive so I can knit?)

I also have a ways to go to meet my fundraising goal. Several people have generously chipped in, but I've gotten nothing so far from knitters. I don't mean to nag, but your honor is at stake here, people.

2 Comments:

  • I need lots of prompting these days, so thanks for the reminder. Knit like the wind, Bullseye!

    By Blogger Ruth, at 8:25 AM  

  • OK, I have a mind like a steel seive. If I pledge, will you promise to nag me untill I actually get a check in the mail to you? Or can I do this by credit card?

    By Blogger roxie, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home